Capability Assesment & Feedback of MOBILISE Sarawak from SDMAs
Posted On June 22, 2021
Date: 22nd June 2021
Platform: ZOOM Meeting Online
Participants: Sr. Dr. Noralfishah Sulaiman, Mr. Awang Abdullah Awang Razak, RS & GIS Consultancy Sdn Bhd, Department of Veterinary Services Sarawak, Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Research Sarawak, Sarawak Rivers Board, Sarawak Reserach & Development Council, Forest Department Sarawak, JKR Sarawak, Sewerage Services Department Sarawak, Unit Keselamatan dan Penguatkuasaan Negeri, Ministry of Utilities, Majlis Perbandaran Padawan, Fire and Rescue Department (Bomba), Telekom Malaysia Sarawak (TM), DID Sarawak, Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat Sarawak, Majlis Bandaraya Kuching Selatam, Jabatan Kesihatan Negeri Sarawak & KANZU Research, UTHM.
Description: Sarawak Multimedia Authority (SMA) has organised second online meeting with Sarawak Disaster Management Agencies (SDMAs) and our Platinum Research Partner, RS & GIS Consultancy Sdn Bhd along with their team for progress, status and demonstrate of the MOBILISE 3.0 system using a video with transitions and voice over to understand easily. In that meeting all the members have been given with the login details of MOBILISE Malaysia system to navigate and play around to be familiarised with the functionalities and features.
Dr Nora presented MOBILISE data collection protocol 1 & 2 to Sarawak Disaster Management Agencies. Protocol 1 is for risk sensitive data of hazard, exposure and vulnerability to be inserted into MOBILISE 3.0, while protocol 2 is for research data collection using the WhatsApp group and google forms.
There were a few things that have been discussed in the meeting:
MOBILISE Research Protocol
Protocol 1: MOBILISE Platform Data Collection & Integration
Protocol 2: MOBILISE Researches Data Collection
– MOBILISE Capability Assessment Feedback;
– MOBILISE Digital Humanitarian Network (DHN) to Support Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR);
– Resilience Community Framework for the State of Sarawak ;
– Fourth Industr ial Revolution (IR4.0) in Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) program in Sarawak;
– Modelling Spatial Flood Vulnerability Assessment Using Geographical Information System (GIS) for Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR);
– Supply Chain Resilience in Managing Disaster Response;
– Framework for implementing Risk Sensitive Urban Development ; and
– Environmental Resilience in MOBILISE Research Project. Case Study: Sarawak.